Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rainy Sunday

We had rain book ending daytime on Sunday.
Enjoyed worship time at church via Skype!
Squirrel hunting in the woods.
Rain Clouds moving in before dusk.

Fueling up the new (used) truck on the way home.
Some TV at dinner time including "Amazing Race" and SNF.
Woke up to a big rain storm this morning. Was able to tune in to worship service at my church back in California thanks to my generous and thoughtful friend CJ! I miss being in fellowship with my friends and hanging out in sunny Cali! After lunch, watched some of the NFL games in the afternoon before heading out to the country with Dad. He wanted to check up things on the farm and I wanted (literally) another shot at Mister Bushytail Squirrel. Didn't see any squirrels and got a bunch of new mosquito bites for my trouble. Dad called (honked) me outta of the woods early when he wanted to go home and I took at shot a flock of doves flying by (nada, totally missed them). By the time I got to the truck, the skies turned really dark and we started seeing lightening flashing off in the distances. Time to go home.

After fueling up the truck on the way home; we just missed another big rain storm as we got in the house. Caught the last half of "Amazing Race" tonight and some of the blowout Sunday Night Football game (Packers vs. Texans) at dinner time. Not a bad Sunday at all.

-DB-

No comments:

Post a Comment