Thursday, November 1, 2012

November already?!


It was mighty chilly this morning! Good thing I had the heater going. I volunteered to make lunch today; didn't know how my family felt about Spam n' Eggs (It's one of my food influences from my Japanese-Hawaiian friends back in LA). Actually, I think my fam enjoyed it since it was kinda of different. I had fun spicing up the menu with spicy pepper broiling with the low sodium SPAM, buttered corn, garlic scrambled eggs with steamed white rice. Lunch might had been a tad bit salty!
Spam n' Eggs
Lunch plate
Working out on the elliptical after a short shopping trip to the stores.
Deers by Big Sand Creek
Can you see Bambi peeking back?
Out on the farm.
After shopping for groceries and getting in a quick workout, I went out to the farm with Dad this evening. We saw that family of deers on the way. Was able to get a few more photos of them this time. Tried fishing for a short while. Dad got one big bite and then nothing. I basically just practice my casting ... didn't even get a nibble or anything so we left when it started getting dark outside.
Fishing with Dad
Bitter Melons
One of Dad's wrestling program on tonight.
We stopped off at our friend's house on our way back from the country to drop off some bitter melon that Dad had harvested from our yard at home. I'm sure that they enjoyed these Asian delicacies much more than we do (as much as we eat 'em at home). Once we got home, Dad tuned into tonight's wrestling program. For me, I have to wait until tonight to watch TBBT when the latest episode is available online. 

-DB-

No comments:

Post a Comment