Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fishing Sunday

Went out to the farm when the afternoon started to cool down.


In between my fishing, took some scenic photos.
Interesting what you see along side the edge of the pond.

Lots of big clouds and I could perceive the moon moving thru the skies.

Saw a couple of these Crayfish holes.

Finally started to fish for reals after missed a big fish earlier.

Looks like a big "bell" in the sky.
Hooked up my first fish since coming home, a 14" Gar.

Caught my 2nd fish, a 1lb bass a few minutes later and then missed a small crappie.
Right about then, a small helicopter flew over pretty low (about 200' off the deck).
I released the boney Gar but kept the bass, Dad filleted my fish after I had cleaned it.

there was enough fish to do the Chinese stir-fried style too... yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment