Saturday, December 1, 2012

December - a whole new month

Actually today was my original date to fly back to LA but I've extended my time until mid-January. So I get to fish with my Dad for a few more times until I return to SoCal.

Today is also the 105th day of my time back in da Delta, I supposed it would be nice to spend alittle more time with my family for the next round of holidays. Helping my Dad look at his Medicare supplemental insurance (didn't know what part A and part B was until recently), and we still got lots of stuff to get rid of from the old family business.

Went out to the farm this afternoon after a very late lunch (I spent the morning editing photos and posting new blog updates about the Delta Band Festival yesterday). Anyway, both Dad and I got skunked; neither of us caught any thing at all. The only bites I got were from pesky mosquitoes!
Well, here goes for another month and a half in Mississippi!

-DB-


No comments:

Post a Comment